Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 12 October 2017

Teddy Bear Bread 可爱小熊软面包



Bread Based Food Art - Cute Teddy Bear Bread 可爱小熊软面包. Eating bread daily can be bored but if you shape the bread into these adorable teddy bears, I bet kids and even adults don't mind having these for breakfast everyday.

每天都吃同款的面包会不会厌?我会!哈哈。。。自己做面包可以做些可爱造型,有趣又疗愈。。

点击食谱链接《完整软面包食谱》


I love teddy bears and that is why I always shape my homemade bread into cute little bears. These are some of my previous designs:





Winnie The Pooh Buns 



Bear Hug Hot Dog Buns




Little Bear, Puppy & Kitten Buns


Here are some in-the-making photos. Basically just portion out the dough, add fillings and make into bear shapes. 





Click here for full recipe

Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...